Autex manufactures a wide range of acoustic and thermal rated insulation products. The products come in the form of Batts, Blankets, Rolls and Sheets.
All Autex Insulation products are 100% polyester and manufactured from a minimum of 45% recycled material. Each product complies with the National Construction Code of Australia Volume 1 (commercial) and Volume 2 (residential).
The benefits of Autex Insulation products:
- Non-flammable and comply with NCC including downlight requirements
- No safety equipment required for handling and installation
- Chemical free
- Mould, mildew, moisture and vermin resistant
- Maintains shape and ratings over time
- Suitable for use in Green Star buildings
- 50 year product warranty
- Australian made
- Metal and timber stud framing
- Furring channel wall construction
- Framed ceilings and suspended grid ceilings
- Underfloor (between joists)
- Acoustic wall sheeting