Remarkable and revolutionary; Quietspace® FrontierTM is a complete modular acoustic ceiling system for targeted sound absorption. An ideal application for open-plan settings, Quietspace Frontier creates a unique feature that enhances spaces visually and acoustically. Adjustable prior to and post installation; Quietspace Frontier can be suspended or direct fixed with its patented aluminium channels and connector clips, allowing for complete creative and acoustic flexibility.
Made from Autex CubeTM in 13 vibrant colours, Quietspace Frontier is available in four modular designs that can be mixed and matched to create unique forms and patterns.
Key Features and Benefits
• Excellent acoustic performance with the ability to target specific areas
• Complete modular acoustic system
• Adjustable capabilities for pre-install and post-install design freedom
• Easily installed and specified
• Light-weight and easy to handle
• Cube is manufactured from 100% polyester fibre (with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material) without chemical binders and certified low VOC
• Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
|See also different:|| |