Studco’s Concealed ceilings are conventional suspended ceiling frame systems. All components are manufactured from galvanised steel and designed as ‘clip’ together systems. The clip together installation increases the speed of installation and reduces material wastage.
The engineering of Studco’s concealed ceiling systems meet all relevant Australian Standards and allows for greater spans and load bearing capacities.
The benefits of Studco’s concealed ceiling systems:
- Ease to assemble
- Ability to create onsite curved ceilings
- All components are galvanised
- Clip together system eliminates lumps in ceiling linings
- Eliminates need for expansion joints in large ceilings
- Ridged ceiling frames and bulkheads
- Floating ceilings
- Large area continuous ceilings
- Curved and angled ceilings
- Fire rated ceilings
- Sound rated ceilings
|See also different:|| |